I am 44 and pregnant with my first child.
I miscarried in August, so this was a surprise!
I am 8 weeks pregnant, and was so blessed to hear and see the heartbeat last week.
My husband has two daughters, 20 and 16 years old.
They were not receptive last time, and I doubt they will be this time.
We probably won't tell them until after the nuchal translucency ultrasound on December 11th.
Stock Photo credit: olga_salon
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
by Conceive Magazine Editors
-- The ultimate compendium of pre-pregnancy advice, essential not only for the one in six couples struggling with fertility challenges, but also for anyone starting a family.
This chunky volume offers hundreds of ways, sourced from doctors and the latest research by the experts at Conceive Magazine, for women to conceive faster.
Each page offers a new and often surprising tip: women should avoid taking ibuprofen, while men looking to increase sperm count should double up on pumpkin seeds!
With this highly accessible reference in hand, readers will be one step closer to parenthood.
Paperback: 312 pages - Click to order/for more info: Fertility Facts
US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Fertility Facts [US/Canada] [UK] on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle yet? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!