He impressed me as perhaps one of the most brilliant doctors I have met in a very long time, and very personable and kind and compassionate as well.
And the VERY first thing he said to me was "Your age doesn't bother me in the least".
Then later on he told me that he has had women come in to see him up until 50 and have babies.
He feels VERY STRONGLY that the line "oh your eggs are too old" is a bunch of hogwash.
He maintains that there is no such thing as old eggs, but what there is, are bodies that have been ravaged over the years with infections where it makes it almost impossible to house a baby.
Stock Photo credit: musaid
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Dr. Richard Marrs' Fertility Book: America's Leading Infertility Expert Tells You Everything You Need to Know About Getting Pregnant
by Richard Marrs
-- A pioneer in the field of assisted reproduction, Dr. Richard Marrs has spent his life counseling couples who struggle with the pain of infertility, developing new treatments, and helping thousands to experience the wonder of birth.
Now Dr. Marrs shares his knowledge and expertise in a groundbreaking book that answers all your questions, understands your concerns, and covers every aspect of fertility problems, including infertility's emotional price as well as its financial one.
Based on the latest research and technologies -- and the real-life experiences of thousands of couples -- Dr. Marrs tells you everything you need to know about getting pregnant.
Paperback: 528 pages - Click to order/for more info: Dr. Richard Marrs' Fertility Book
Hardcover - Click to order/for more info: Dr. Richard Marrs' Fertility Book
-- Start reading Dr. Richard Marrs' Fertility Book on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!