My grandpa was 85 years old and his wife in her 50's, when she got pregnant with her last daughter.
That little girl is now 25 years old, I believe, and just got married this summer.
She is my mom's sister and my mom is almost 71 years old.
There was no ART [assisted reproductive technologies] involved. As a matter of fact, when my grandmother had that last kid, she also had two other kids under 10.
Stock Photo credit: bikindem
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Forgotten Secrets of Natural Conception - How your Mind Affects your Fertility
by Martina Pangrazzi
-- Though analysis of true stories of conception, including her own, Pangrazzi takes the reader on a journey to show them how their mind affects their ability to conceive as well as the connection we all have with the universe.
The book explores the fact that infertility appears to be on the rise, regardless of the scientific knowledge and information available about conception.
By helping the reader to recognize the signs of fertility that our own bodies give us every month, rather than relying on expensive kits, this book aims to remind women that they are a part of their own body and to listen to their inner voices.
By explaining how the subconscious mind works and how to dissolve inner blocks, Martina teaches the reader how to accept help and be more positive.
Through various simple mental exercises she reveals how to replace damaging, detrimental thoughts (such as “I will never be able to have a baby”) with a more harmonious state of mind.
The book also explores the concept that pregnancy is a highly spiritual matter, and that the whole universe is involved in creating each life. By understanding that like attracts like, readers are shown how to resolve the pressure and desperate longing for a baby.
In addition to relaxation methods and positive affirmations presented throughout the chapters, Martina also discusses different natural healing methods that help with fertility and giving the reader a better understanding of what’s available out there—and “in” there—to help with conception concerns.
Kindle ebook: Length: 125 pages (estimated)
Click to order/for more info: Forgotten Secrets of Natural Conception
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!