I'm Anne, mom to Brian age 20, Allison age 17.5 and Liam 2.5 years old.
My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary in a few more weeks.
I learned I was pregnant the same week I turned 45 - and what a shock!
Liam is a terribly busy, smart little boy - with a wicked sense of humor already.
I can't imagine life without him!
I hope you have a healthy uncomplicated pregnancy, and a beautiful little baby in your arms before long.
Stock Photo credit: andreyutzu
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
You Can Get Pregnant Over 40, Naturally:
Overcoming infertility and recurrent loss in your late 30's and 40's naturally
by Sandy Robertson
-- Feeling physically, emotionally and financially drained after years of fertility treatments, Sandy Robertson started researching natural methods to enhance fertility.
This led to a specific pregnancy protocol which includes how she conceived multiple times over the age of 40 with only one fallopian tube, overcame recurrent pregnancy loss, balanced hormones, increased pelvic circulation, practiced visualization and meditation, reduced stress, and found support.
Paperback - Click to order/for more info: You Can Get Pregnant Over 40, Naturally
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!