We had not planned on having any other children but just recently I found myself again pregnant at 45 years old.
I was very afraid at first since I thought I was pushing it with having Leah at 42 years old, but after reading so any excellent experiences of other mothers in my age bracket, I was touched to tears.
My own doctor, a few years back was starting her second marriage at 45 years old, and was considering to have a child with her new husband.
I don't know if she did or not because I moved away, but I can say that I am so happy to see the world's opinion changing over the old thinking about older men and women in all areas of life.
Such as having families, sports, and not having to retire at some compulsory age, just because you've reached that figure of years.
Stock Photo credit: andreyutzu
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Trying To Conceive By Eating Fertility Boosting Foods Eating To Get Pregnant Guide
by Dana Tebow
-- This book is just what you need if you are having trouble getting pregnant. Dana's book provides all the well-meaning advice you could find.
But do not be fooled by the kind manner in which she presents her advice, because this book is filled with the fruitage of many months of careful research.
Dana begins with basics of explaining what ovulation is. This is the most crucial aspect of understanding how the ovulation diet works.
Once the foundation has been laid, Dana next explains what Cervical Mucus is, and its role in helping you conceive the child you have always wanted.
Dana even explains the foods that will help you become more fertile. Best of all, she presents a few of the methods that have been tried and proven to help women get pregnant.
Paperback: 24 pages - Click to order/for more info: Ovulation Diet
US/Canada | UK
-- Start reading Ovulation Diet on your Kindle in under a minute!
US/Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!