My father told me when he was young, one of his co-workers said his wife accidentally got pregnant at 51 years old.
It obviously was not donor egg, because that did not exist back then!
Photo Credit: Mom and son - An close, fun moment between mom and son, by David Duncan on freeimages.com
All Rights Reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Before Your Pregnancy:
A 90-Day Guide for Couples on How to Prepare for a Healthy Conception
by Amy Ogle, Lisa Mazzullo, Mary D'Alton
-- Covering preconception and inter-conception (between-pregnancy) well-being for women and men, Amy Ogle and Lisa Mazzullo draw on new research from their complementary fields of expertise and reveal how good preconception health can lower the risk of pregnancy complications and improve lifelong health.
Why a ninety-day guide? It takes that long for sperm to mature, and at least that much time for the prospective mother to ensure that her body becomes pregnancy-ready.
In a warm, intelligent style, the authors address up-to-date topics such as age, heredity, vaccinations, supplements, and weight.
Paperback: 608 pages
Click to order/for more info: Before Your Pregnancy
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Start reading Before Your Pregnancy on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!