Gentle Spirit magazine fame, [All things home, all things natural, all things neighborly - a monthly magazine for homeschoolers, homesteaders, and other neighborly folks] had her youngest when she was 46 years old.
Both her husband, Rick, and Cheryl are almost 50 years old. Cheryl is mom to eleven children, including Magdalene, 14 months, and Solomon, 4 years old.
She is also stepmother to four, grandmother to nine, and she have lots to say about mothering, grandmothering, homeschooling, and parenting.
Seven of her children, one year old through 16, are still at home all of the time, and all are unschooled.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
What to Do When You Can't Get Pregnant: The Complete Guide to All the Technologies for Couples Facing Fertility Problems
by Daniel A. Potter and Jennifer S. Hanin
-- Infertility can be a couple's biggest nightmare, and for many of them, technology is the only place to turn for a chance at successfully conceiving their own child.
In What to Do When You Can't Get Pregnant, world-renowned fertility expert Dr. Daniel A. Potter and Jennifer S. Hanin—a journalist who conceived twin girls through in vitro fertilization — walk readers step-by-step through the intricate process of having a baby using the latest technologies, sharing insider information on all possible procedures, how to choose the right doctor, what questions to ask, and how to live a healthy "fertile" lifestyle to increase the chances of success.
For the first time, readers will have access to detailed information on the very latest scientific advances in the field, including pre-screening for genetic diseases, gender-choosing, and pre-selecting desirable traits for children.
Paperback: 288 pages - Click to order/for more info: What to Do When You Can't Get Pregnant - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading What to Do When You Can't Get Pregnant on your Kindle in under a minute! US/Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!