Want to hold virtual hands with another over 45 year old club member?
Pregnant at 45 years old - for the first time!
From what I've read a little - over 5000 women over 45 years old have babies in the US every year.
Stock Photo credit: Big bellies
by Michelle Tribe, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Cooking for Fertility
by Kathryn Flynn (Actor), Tiffany Pollard (Actor), RJ McHatton (Director) | Format: DVD
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars (1 review)
-- In this 105 minute DVD, you will learn how to make 12, scrumptious, easy to prepare, fertility enhancing meals.
Discover the healing and regenerative powers of these foods and understand how time tested Chinese Medicine principles apply to your vitality and your virility!
In Cooking for Fertility, Kathryn and Tiffany walk you through fertility meal preparation, taking you beyond the recipes and into the most fertile methods for preparing your foods.
From there you can create many of your own Cooking for Fertility meals in a snap! Includes full recipes, important resources, and bonus footage to support you on your journey to conception. Enjoy!
Run Time: 105 minutes
Click to order/for more info: Cooking for Fertility
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!