I'm the oldest of eight children!
I'm 28 years old, and my little brother just turned 6 years old.
My mom was almost 45 years old, when he was born.
Although she said it was her hardest delivery, it was her easiest pregnancy.
(Start to finish her delivery was only 4 hours so...)
Although I'm nervous to have children after 35, it isn't the health issues that scare me - it's that they will out run me when they are teenagers!
I'd say GO FOR IT!!!
Photo credit: Catherine McDiarmid-Watt
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
by Barbara Raghavan
-- What should a fifty-year-old woman do when she gets pregnant?
Any decision which she may take will result in unwanted repercussions.
But what does her husband want? Her daughter? The priest?
Isn't there a secret joy and hope that the pregnancy will satisfy some of the maternal instincts which had been lying dormant?
But DOES IT MATTER WHAT SHE WANTS?
Will the fact that Asha is an Indian woman living in Ireland make a difference to her decision?
Whichever decision she will take may be wrong or ... wrong.
It is about life: full of surprises, crazy decisions and finally an unexpected turn of events.
There is a taste of Irish realities and Indian tradition and culture.
Humorous linguistic situations are enriched by the presence of Maria from Poland.
Start reading Her Choice on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!