Hi, I've just found out today I am pregnant - I am 4 weeks so very early days.
I have had four pregnancies in the past six years, all miscarried or were blighted ovums, so expect this one will go the same way - but who knows??
We had stopped TTC [trying to conceive] in the summer and it just happened.
Am I the oldest here, at 48 years old?
Stock Photo credit: hamletnc
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Long-Awaited Stork: A Guide to Parenting After Infertility
by Ellen Sarasohn Glazer
-- Parents who have wondered about the long term impact of infertility on their self image will find the answers in this insightful book by Lois Melina, author of Raising Adopted Children and Making Sense of Adoption.
Finally, here's a book that's sensitive and responsive to the unique emotional experience of parenting after a long, arduous course of infertility diagnosis and treatment.
The Long-Awaited Stork gives you all the information, advice, and support you need to adjust to and cope with the special problems of parenting after infertility.
Paperback: 368 pages - Click to order/for more info:
The Long-Awaited Stork
-- Start reading The Long-Awaited Stork on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!