Earlier this summer, my obstetrician doctor told me about one of his patients.
She is now pregnant at 52 years old!
So I think you still have plenty of time to have that baby!
Stock Photo credit: CJ Holding Hands,
by TedsBlog, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Best of 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility
by Infertile Naomi
• Have you ever cried in a restaurant bathroom because you got your period?
• Do you feel like everyone on Facebook is pregnant but you?
• Do you examine the toilet paper on a regular basis?
• Do you have more fertility medication in your fridge than food?
If you relaxed and it didn't happen, this is the book for you! Based on the popular blog, 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility, this book explores the humorous side to making a baby.
From early morning fertility appointments to getting mad at your husband because he took a business trip when you were ovulating, this inspirational book is a reminder to laugh through life's challenges and to keep believing when your uterus says "I've had enough."
Paperback: 320 pages
Click to order/for more info: Best of 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!