I will add my own story and I know the daughter.
The daughter was a newlywed, and was so excited to find out she was pregnant.
Her mother found out within days of the daughter that she was also pregnant.
The mother was 49 years old, and the daughter was 21 years old.
They both went on to have healthy baby boys! Thanks, Marly
Stock Photo credit: atirme
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Ordinary Miracles: A Journey through Primary and Secondary Infertility
by Krissi Marie McVicker
-- We had trouble conceiving and it was shocking news. When we found out that in-vitro fertilization would most likely be our only chance for success, our anxiety grew. But, with the help of my husband's amazing insurance, after three cycles, we were able to have our daughter, Ella.
And after three more cycles, our twins Logan and Mia graced us with their presence and we were truly blessed. I know that we were one of the lucky couples. Many people can't afford one IVF cycle, let alone six. And, I've never taken that for granted.
After my daughter was born, I started writing Ordinary Miracles. I wanted to share my story with others because I remember hearing success stories when I was in the midst of my struggle and it inspired me to believe that if it could happen to them, maybe, it would happen for me too.
After my twins were born, I started my blog: Stress Free Infertility. I wanted a place on the Internet where couples could go to and read about others, get solicited advice, and be inspired by other success stories; a place to ease the stress of infertility, at least a little bit.
Hardcover: 216 pages - Click to order/for more info:
Paperback: 216 pages - Click to order/for more info:
-- Start reading Ordinary Miracles on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!