If you have the money, go for this treatment.
I had email conversations with a lady who had her second baby at 45 after his treatment.
She was re-treated by him at age 47 for a third baby.
Stock Photo credit: elpulpo44
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition 4th Edition
by Marilyn M. Shannon
-- How your diet affects your menstrual cycles and fertility...
Self help strategies for PMS, infertility, painful periods, pre-menopause, repeated pregnancy loss, irregular cycles, heavy bleeding, pregnancy, and male infertility.
The premise which prompted Marilyn Shannon to write the first edition of Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition in 1990 has more scientific backing than ever before: There are many cycle irregularities that can either be eliminated or alleviated simply through better nutrition or body balance.
In this completely updated and expanded edition, Shannon identifies the specific nutrition and targeted supplementation that can be used as self-care to overcome cycle problems or improve fertility.
Paperback: 204 pages - Click to order/for more info: Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!