I had a positive natural birth experience, for which I am very grateful. I only have one son, which I got when I was 47.
He was two weeks late, when I got worried and asked the doctor to get him out, because I read somewhere that if you are older, after 40 weeks the placenta is going down faster then compared to younger ones.
However, when I had made an appointment for the next morning, my son suddenly was born in the night before.
Stock Photo credit: brittahaal
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Making a Baby: Everything You Need to Know to Get Pregnant
by Debra Fulghum Bruce, Samuel Thatcher, Britt Berg
-- You may have waited a long time. You may have tried and tried. Now your chances of having a baby are better than ever!
For ten years, Making a Baby has been the definitive source for couples who want to get pregnant, offering vital information on fertility technology, advances in baby-boosting medications, and cutting-edge medical techniques.
Written with compassion and clarity, and now with even more tips on the best ways to prepare the body to get pregnant, this invaluable book, in a newly revised and updated edition, reveals how to protect, increase, and extend your fertility.
This detailed, insightful, and meticulously researched book will help guide you to a wonderful new beginning as a parent!
Paperback: 416 pages - Click to order/for more info: Making a Baby
Hardcover - Click to order/for more info: Making a Baby
-- Start reading Making a Baby on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!