Hello all my name is Hannah. I'm 52 years old and currently expecting my fourth child.
I have a 26 year old with a one year old (so I'm a Grandma), and a 19 year old, and a 10 year old.
I am in my 28th week, and I should be due around the 10th of February.
I was very surprised to find out about my pregnancy.
When I had my third, I didn't think I would become pregnant again!
When this baby is born, I will be 53 years old.
Stock Photo credit: loserlady
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
You Can Get Pregnant Over 40, Naturally:
Overcoming infertility and recurrent loss in your late 30's and 40's naturally
by Sandy Robertson
-- Feeling physically, emotionally and financially drained after years of fertility treatments, Sandy Robertson started researching natural methods to enhance fertility.
This led to a specific pregnancy protocol which includes how she conceived multiple times over the age of 40 with only one fallopian tube, overcame recurrent pregnancy loss, balanced hormones, increased pelvic circulation, practiced visualization and meditation, reduced stress, and found support.
Paperback - Click to order/for more info: You Can Get Pregnant Over 40, Naturally
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!